San Jorge Restaurant
Our restaurant is currently closed for renovation.
As soon as we have our opening date – we’ll post it here!
Until we reopen, there are several great choices within a few blocks:
- Lote 23 – Food Truck Court plus entertainment open every day except Monday. 15 Food Trucks range from coffee/donuts to Korean BBQ, Local Pork, Chicken, Peruvian Cerviche, Pizza, Gourmet Ramen, Chinese Bao, Mexican, Oriental Noodles/Rice Wok, Gourmet Burgers, French Fries, Beer and Cocktails. Coming soon – a new Mofongo truck!
- Café Sidibou – Arab/Mediteranian/Caribbean café with breakfast all day and daily specials Monday – Friday. Just 2 blocks from the hotel on Ave. Ponce de Leon near Calle Bolivar – across from Cobian’s Plaza.
- Abracadabra Counter Café – hip, artsy cafe and performance space 2 blocks from the hotel. Best brunch in San Juan award – Magical Brunch every Sat and Sun. Jazz every Friday evening. Ave. Ponce de Leon.
- Boulevard Café – Breakfast, lunch and Happy Hour on Ponce de Leon in Cobian’s Plaza.
- La Terraza de Bonanza – Outdoor bar and street food just 2 blocks up Calle San Jorge from the hotel. Monday night is ‘Bomba’ night with traditional music reinvented by the university crowd. Very popular – no cover, cheap drinks, lots of local fun! Ave Eduardo Conde.
- La Nueva Escalara – Dominican food, music and drinks. Ave Ponce de Leon.
- Libros AC – Bookstore and Bistro with very popular lunch specials. Entertainment many weekend nights.
- Yolo – Upscale fine dining and Sports at Ciuadela Complex. Ave Ponce de Leon.
- Pueblo Supermarket Food Court – go to the back of the supermarket for large food court. Ave Ponce de Leon.
- Subway – Three locations: Calle San Jorge across from Children’s Hospital. Two more on Ponce de Leon.
- Beshanti – Cold Pressed Juices and healthy menu. Ave Ponce de Leon near Univ Sagrado Corazon.
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen – 24 hours near Urban Train and CVS on Ponce de Leon.
- Chinese Restaurant – Chinese favorites plus Rotisserie Chicken. Ave Ponce de Leon near Tren Urbano.
- Donde Sea – Food Truck with gourmet wraps and burgers. Ave Ponce de Leon.
- Naturalismo – Health food store with popular vegetarian cafe on weekdays. Ave Ponce de Leon.
- PB Isla – New celebrity chef opening soon. Ave. De Diego
- Medio Mixto – Art Gallery and restaurant. Ave De Diego.
- Bistro de Paris – Upscale French. Ave. De Diego.
- Tutti Beno – Italian Pizza and more. Ave De Diego.
- Basico – Organic Juice Bar and Small Plates. Ave De Diego.
- El Masón – Puerto Rican Pressed Sandwiches & Local Coffee. Ave. De Diego.
- Casa Manolo – Spanish and Puerto Rican cuisine. Calle del Parque.
- Plaza del Mercado – more than 20 bars/restaurants/clubs in the blocks around the old marketplace locals call ‘la placate’. Look for the Big Blue Church on Ponce de Leon and take the street next to Ruben’s Cafe (24 hour local food).
- La Casona – expensive Spanish cuisine next to the hotel.
- Dominos Pizza Delivery.- see www.dominospr.com for online ordering.
- Restaurant Delivery Service – www.foodnetonline.com for restaurants that deliver (charges apply).